[Greylist-users] RelayDelay code
pvenezia at jpj.net
Wed Feb 23 11:20:14 PST 2005
In the course of modifying relaydelay for several odd purposes, I've
written quite a few new features into the 0.04 codebase:
1) White/blacklisting domains
2) auto-shunning spewing botnet relays
and with Matt Prigge
3) cron-able RD stats scripts
4) PHP White/blacklisting database front-end
5) PHP email tracking front-end
6) Integration of RD and RRDTool to produce graphs of mailflows.
Does any of this interest you? I've posted a few patches, but it's not
really reasonable to keep doing that against the 0.04 codebase if you're
moving to 0.05.
More information about the Greylist-users