[Greylist-users] RelayDelay problem?

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 6 13:32:25 PST 2005

The $pass_mail_when_db_unavail setting does not cover some types of errors,
like when the milter isn't running, or when it hits a problem that it can't
handle.  If you want a truly failsafe way of passing mail, you will also
need to make sure that you have sendmail configured to pass mail when it is
unable to succesfully talk to the milter.

This can be done by removing the F=T parameter to the INPUT_MAIL_FILTER line
in your sendmail.mc.

Evan