[Greylist-users] GOOD NEWS: Earthlink Wins Lawsuit

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Sat Jan 29 11:14:56 PST 2005

http://www.earthlink.net/about/press/pr_ALcourtorder/

ATLANTA, January 25, 2005 ­ EarthLink (Nasdaq: ELNK), the nation's next
generation Internet service provider, today announced a legal victory in
its Alabama Spam Ring lawsuit. Damon DeCrescenzo, a defendant in
EarthLink's lawsuit, and another defendant, David Burstyn, have agreed
to a court order forbidding them from sending unsolicited commercial
e-mails and requiring them to pay an undisclosed cash settlement.

Chris

OZ: I am my thoughts. If they exist in her, Buffy contains everything
that is me and she becomes me. I cease to exist. No one else exists
either. Buffy is all of us. We think. Therefore, she is.
--_Buffy the Vampire Slayer_, "Earshot"
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris at chrisbaker.net, chrisbaker at iname.com
"When you stop growing, you start dying."