[Greylist-users] need to daemonize the startup

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 29 16:32:57 PST 2005

I have every intention of doing another release and continuing development,
but it's been delayed because I've been busy at the day job.

Last time I updated cvs, I think I asked on the list for testing of my
latest cvs version, but didn't really get any feedback, so I never really
got around to generating an official release.

Evan