[Greylist-users] recommendations for dual MX system?

Eric Brunson brunson at brunson.com
Mon May 2 06:57:23 PDT 2005

Why not have both MTAs talk to a database on another machine?  SQLGrey
running on a 1.2MHz athlon currently handles about 5000 messages a day
for me, but that's also running on the same box as the MTA, database and
Spamassassin.  If you were to put the database on a separate machine and
have the MTAs talk to it remotely you'd have syncronized greylisting and
offload the greylisting overhead.