[Greylist-users] Auto Whitelist Access.db entries?

Marc Hassman mhassman+greylist at ravenhurst.com
Mon May 2 15:07:01 PDT 2005

I have a pop-before-smtp setup and am already processing sendmail's
access.db realtime to add and remove entries for users. What method
would you suggest to either bypass a milter in this case or add the
functionality to treat the access.db map as whitelisted for users that
are permitted to relay?

I thought I would be able to split this up using a MTA daemon with the
milter and a MSA daemon without so my trusted users could get in without
worrying about the milter but the receiving side of the MSA connection
still runs through the milter.

Regards,
Marc H