[Greylist-users] Auto Whitelist Access.db entries?

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Mon May 2 23:32:30 PDT 2005

The current HEAD in CVS already has support for using the sendmail accessdb
to bypass greylisting.  In case you have trouble finding it, you can get it
from here:

http://cvs.puremagic.com/viewcvs/*checkout*/greylisting/sendmail-perl-milter/relaydelay/relaydelay.pl?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=HEAD

Evan