[Greylist-users] Adelphia vs greylisting

Jim Wright jim at wrightthisway.com
Sat Sep 24 09:43:37 PDT 2005

I get no mail from there, but when I notice issues with other mail
servers, I at least try to send a note to the postmaster and any
contacts listed for that particular domain with the details of the
issue, and why it might violate any relevant RFCs.  Usually, folks
want their systems to play well with others.

Jim