[Greylist-users] Relaydelay on main mail server?

Dennis Wynne DWYNNE at equinoxis.com
Mon Apr 17 15:47:00 PDT 2006

Thanks for the reply.

I was aware I could whitelist the local IPs, but I was thinking I must have
some setting messed up since it would seem to be better if the script never
had to fool with outbound traffic from the local PC or the subnet at all.

On my box e-mail that I send from the local box (using pine as root, for
example) will go out via SMTP to the real server and it never hits the
database that I can see. So I assumed I have something configured wrong in
either sendmail or relaydelay that would cause it to even LOOK in the SQL
database when it should be skipping that step - I thought.

Dennis

===== Original Message from greylist-users at lists.puremagic.com (Greylisting
Users and Developers Discuss) at 4/17/06 4:29 pm