[Greylist-users] Relaydelay on main mail server?

thing thing at thing.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 17 14:29:16 PDT 2006

There is a whitelist_ip.txt file in your setup directory.

Read the beginning of it.

It will show,

INSERT INTO relaytofrom (relay_ip, record_expires, create_time)
VALUES ('127.0.0.1', '9999-12-31 23:59:59', NOW());

so login to the mysql database with mysql -u root

and run those 2 lines, also run them for your local subnet.

regards

Thing