[Greylist-users] added exception for domain on exim4 running on debian

Andrew McGlashan andrew.mcglashan at affinityvision.com.au
Sat Dec 2 03:53:59 PST 2006

Hi,

I have added the following to my
/etc/exim4/conf.d/acl/30_exim4-config_check_rcpt file:

    !domains       = : \
                     ${if exists {/etc/greylistd/domains}\
                                 {/etc/greylistd/domains}{}}

I place the new part after the !hosts condition.

Now if I wish to exclude any domain that I am hosting from greylisting,
either temporarily or permanently, all I need to do is add the domain name
to the /etc/greylistd/domains file.

What do you think of my addition and how about making it part of the
standard distribution, at least for debian installs?

Does anyone see any problems with my logic on this?

Kind Regards

AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan
Broadband Solutions now including VoIP 1300 85 3804

Mobile: 04 2574 1827 Fax: 03 8790 1224

Affinity Vision Australia Pty Ltd
www.affinityvision.com.au
www.affinityvision.net/adsl/