[Greylist-users] Up and running on the real sever - and I

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold friz at godshell.com
Thu Feb 16 07:43:09 PST 2006

Kiril Todorov wrote:
> It will be better if you disable the idiotic signature which sounds even
> more absurd when seen on public lists.
>
> No offense.

Err..  You may not be aware, but Mr Blunn is a fairly well-known list
troll.. (for lack of a better description) ..  I tend to find him pretty
humorous and he generally doesn't overstay his welcome, but nonetheless,
everything he says should probably be taken with a fair bit of salt..

Mr Blunn, I applaud your post..  Very well thought out.  Excellent way
to add humor.. All the shades of grey..  Excellent..  I may have to use
that when I re-write our greylisting filter... :)

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
friz at godshell.com

"Live in the present, remember the past and fear not the future for it
doesn't exist and never shall.  There is only now."
 - Saphira