[Greylist-users] Up and running on the real sever - and I

William Blunn bill--greylist at blunn.org
Thu Feb 16 09:13:55 PST 2006

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold wrote:
> Kiril Todorov wrote:
>
>> It will be better if you disable the idiotic signature which sounds even
>> more absurd when seen on public lists.
>>
>> No offense.
Fair enough. Just happened to be using the work account today which has
the silly boilerplate. (The perverse thing is I actually implemented the
system which adds the boilerplate for my employer!)

If I remember I'll try to remember to use the other account which
doesn't have them. This message shouldn't have one.

Bill