[Greylist-users] Greylisting and Trend Interscan

Carl Werner carl at theholidayclub.com
Thu Jul 13 07:16:30 PDT 2006

Hi,

Im trying to implement Greylisting on a Red Hat 9 server running Sendmail
and Trend Interscan Viruswall. Im using the relaydelay program. The problem
is that Interscan is listening on port 25, checks the incoming/outgoing mail
and then passes it to Sendmail where the relaydelay milter does its thing.
Because Interscan passes it to Sendmail the relay_ip for any email is saved
as 127.0.0.1. This is fine if I don't use the server to send mail with. In
order for me to send mail through this server I need to whitelist 127.0.0.1
and my IP range, so that users sending email doesn't get tempfailed.

Any ideas on how to go about fixing this would be appreciated...

Carl