[Greylist-users] Proper format for a tempfail?

Dennis Wynne DWYNNE at equinoxis.com
Mon Jun 12 08:03:00 PDT 2006

Most likely their server just never retries and you will have to whitelist
them. We ran into quite a number of servers that did NO retires at all. If
our mail server or connection was down (with or without greylisting) we
would have missed the mail as well.  If other servers are accepting your
temp fail and retrying, then I would say the format would be acceptable.
Just whitelist this domain and IP or to/from/ip triplets as you see them
fail if there are not that many.

Dennis

===== Original Message from greylist-users at lists.puremagic.com (Greylisting
Users and Developers Discuss) at 6/11/06 6:11 pm