[Greylist-users] register callbacks error

Christine Kuhlmey ck1 at mail.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Aug 23 02:43:06 PDT 2007

On 22-Aug-2007 Brian Ross wrote:
> Hi Christine,
>
> It sounds like you may have the wrong version of libmilter.  Did you
> build your sendmail binary and libmilter library from the same source?

Hi Brian,

thanks for your reply!
I use sendmail-8.14.1 and both libmilter and the sendmail-executable are from
the same source. I've rebuilt it, but the resulting library and binaries are
exactly the same like the old ones.

I also rebuilt mysql and DBD::MySQL : I've found out they had a configuration
error in it, because there was a mysql version4 installation on the system
which confused the config. DBD was linked against v4, and v5 lies in the path
where relaydelay can find it. I've rebuilt all for v5 now and removed the
v4 libs, incs, and binaries from the path. But may be I missed something...
because unfortunately the error remains the same.

Best regards,
Christine