[Greylist-users] relaydelay

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Mon Feb 5 15:35:03 PST 2007

I think I got it.  Looks like entrys are being made to the sql
database.  How do I add whitelist ip's.  I looked at the mysql tables
and dont see anything.  Also is there a script somewhere to add this
to my init.d?  I also turned logging to 0 but still have messages
scrolling on the screen.  Did I go the wrong way on the logging?  Darn
good product.

thanks,
ddh

Quoting Brian Ross <bsr+greylist at qualcomm.com>:

> Sounds to me as if you need the Sendmail::Milter module for your perl
> installation.  Please check CPAN (http://search.cpan.org).
>

> At 11:40 AM 2/5/2007, dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us wrote:
>> What did I miss from the install file?  Do I need another perl module?
>>   Sorry to sound so dumb.

Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator
Harrisonburg City Public Schools