[Greylist-users] run qgreylist on specified LAN ip

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 6 04:35:02 PDT 2007

Dear all

              I have linux mail server with qmail-ldap & i dont have Spam-gateway or  anything like that now my problem is i want to use greylist + RBL so is it possible??  i have installed 2 LAN card on server extenal and internal LAN i want to use greylist on external interface only so how it is possible ??

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

http://www.linuxbug.org