[MudWalker] Two Things

Blastron blastron
Fri Aug 8 16:13:16 PDT 2003

First, I have noticed that whenever I start up, the input window is
always covering the prompt, forcing me to keep moving it.  In the MUD
that I play, Achaea, my current health and mana levels are integrated
into the prompt, and not having that information readily available can
be quite unfortunate.

Second, I was wondering how to create triggers that respond to certain
key phrases in the text.  For instance, if the trigger text is "Foo
greets you with a sincere smile" I would want to reply to Foo.
However, I don't want to create triggers for all of the thousands of
people who play Achaea.  How would I set it to greet whomever greeted
me, be it Bob, or Fred, or anyone else?