[MudWalker] MW keep crashing

Y. J. Chun monac3
Mon Dec 1 04:10:50 PST 2003

Hello. I'm using MudWalker quite fine. For last few
days, I've build up collection of triggers/aliases to
automate mudding successfully.

However, my MW crashes sometimes which is very
annonying. It crashes, say, every 20~30 minutes of
active play. and then, my global settings are lost.
(there's save, save preference but global settings is
not saved by any means untill you quit the program!)

I wanted to see why or where it crashes and downloaded
source code but it wont compile. two files were
missing:
/Users/kpreid/Desktop/MakeThumbnail/NSString+CarbonFSSpecCreation.m
/Users/kpreid/Desktop/MakeThumbnail/IconFamily.m

=====