[MudWalker] MW keep crashing

Kevin Reid kpreid
Mon Dec 1 06:25:44 PST 2003

Y. J. Chun <monac3 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> However, my MW crashes sometimes which is very annonying. It crashes, say,
> every 20~30 minutes of active play. and then, my global settings are lost.
> (there's save, save preference but global settings is not saved by any
> means untill you quit the program!)

I'm not currently aware of any crashing bugs in MW. Please send me the
crash log (~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MudWalker.crash.log).

> I wanted to see why or where it crashes and downloaded source code but it
> wont compile. two files were missing:
> /Users/kpreid/Desktop/MakeThumbnail/NSString+CarbonFSSpecCreation.m
> /Users/kpreid/Desktop/MakeThumbnail/IconFamily.m

Oops. Those files should be in the source directory, but the paths in
the project file are wrong. They should be in MudWalker/Icons/icnstool/.
Just change the paths for those items in PB/Xcode.

--
Kevin Reid