[MudWalker] MCCP Bug ?

Frederic De Pauw teufteuf45
Sun Jun 27 07:28:05 PDT 2004

Hello,

When i enable MCP and connect to my mud, i get a window from mudwalker
telling me:

Server wanted to enable option 86 which I haven't heard of
Sending DONT
Got WILL 85
Server wanted to enable option 85 which I haven't heard of
Sending DONT

Looking to compress.c and decompress.c in unix  mccp code,
this is compression v1 et v2 options i think,
so how come don't mudwalker know them if you have the mcp
option ? :p

I tried to use the mccp program made for os9, and the mud don't seem to be
able
to connect to 127.0.0.1 port, and well i can't seem to install the unix mccp
prog :(

Anyone has a clue about it ?
Would be nice! thats about the last thing that still make me use rapscallion
in case of mudwalker! (because we get bonus on our mud for using
compression)

Fred