[MudWalker] New Version Suggestions

James Schend james
Sat Aug 28 09:58:14 PDT 2004

Ok, I have a couple small gripes...

First of all, am I missing something, or is there no timer support?  I
like to have my characters 'keep alive' by typing 'save' every 5
minutes to prevent them from being disconnected by the MUD, and I don't
see a way of doing that with a trigger... or maybe I'm missing
something...

Secondly, when triggers go off they don't echo to the screen, which is
really annoying since the MUD I play replies to most commands with the
string "Ok." without telling you which command was entered.

Thirdly, the spell check problem isn't fixed.  :(

Also, there still isn't a way to change the folder where log files go.

Sorry for all the nagging, if I knew how to program in Cocoa I would.