[MudWalker] Problem with latest version

Michael Beatty proto
Tue Aug 31 10:25:05 PDT 2004

On Aug 31, 2004, at 1:09 PM, David O Smith wrote:

> I've just installed Mudwalker v 0.3.1 and hit a nasty problem. I've
> always used the connection section of the document settings to connect.
> With 0.3.1 I get a small screen with the message:
>
> There is no interpreter for "SubstitutedLua" available.
>
> What I've got in my connection window is "Connect $$username
> $$password"
> which worked before.
>
> What's changed, and how do I re-automate this, please?

Sounds like maybe a bug in mudwalker 3.1 (lua/substitution interpreter
not enabled?)

In the meantime, if that's your only substituted lua script, you can
make the following changes:
1. Click inside the login script entry panel, change the language from
"Lua (in substitution)" to "Lua"
2. Change the Login script to the following:
send("Connect " .. username .. " " .. password)

Michael Beatty | proto at beattys.us