[MudWalker] Re: MudWalker Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1

David O Smith dave
Thu Sep 2 00:49:03 PDT 2004

At 8:00 pm on Wednesday, September 1, 2004, mudwalker-request at kanga.nu
said:

>What language choices are listed in the popup menus in script editing
>and the Preferences window?

I can't find anything that says "Script Editing". Nearest I can come to
that is "Expert Editor" in the document settings. According to that:

LoginScript        <MWScript in SubstitutedLUA>

Where everything between < and > is greyed out.

The only choice from the popup under Preferences is

Literal Text.

Thanks for your help.

Dave
--
Dave Smith
Wordsmith and yarnspinner, singer and storyteller