[MudWalker] Turn off 'prompt'?

Austin austin
Wed Sep 15 12:46:36 PDT 2004

Greetings.

I briefly looked through the archives for this list looking for a similar
problem, but couldn't find one. Using MudWalker to play a MUSH, it is
frequently grabbing a line of arbitrary text (usually from a bbpost) and
deciding that is my prompt. About fifty percent of the time if I 'Reset
Prompt' under Tools and look at the message again, it grabs the same text.

My question is how do I disable the prompt grabbing behavior of MudWalker?

Lastly, and completely unrelated. How do you turn your numberpad back into a
numberpad, as opposed to a directional movement keys? I've tried to redefine
the macros, but they simply won't. Is there some other trick?

Thanks very much.

Austin