[MudWalker] Turn off 'prompt'?

Kevin Reid kpreid
Fri Sep 17 07:05:52 PDT 2004

Austin <austin at cotse.net> wrote:

> My question is how do I disable the prompt grabbing behavior of MudWalker?

Settings > Telnet > Prompt timeout

> Lastly, and completely unrelated. How do you turn your numberpad back into
> a numberpad, as opposed to a directional movement keys? I've tried to
> redefine the macros, but they simply won't. Is there some other trick?

Oops. There's no way to disable individual macros, and no way to remove
the standard ones. I need to fix this; for now you might use the
'Disable Key Macros' option in the Tools menu.

(If anyone's interested, I'll explain at length why the keyboard macro
definitions behave the way they do.)