[MudWalker] Suggestions

Sam Torno spuds
Fri Nov 19 18:38:39 PST 2004

>> 3. as Mr. Figueiredo mentioned in his email, some form of AppleScript
>> support would be nice
>
> Does MudWalker crash for you in the same way as he described?

Yes.

>> 4. there seems to be an error on the mud I play with it lagging by one
>> line, do I just have something misconfigured?
>
> I've never heard of this. Can you be more specific?

just realised my mud isn't sending a newline character after my prompt

>> 5. option to display a newline when you send text
>
> Display a newline? What do you mean - a blank line after each "> ..."
> line?

this would be to fix the above mentioned problem with some muds

As soon as I hit enter, make it trick mw into thinking the server has
sent another newline, because this is what happens as of now:

 >Hp:486/486 Mv:223/224 Ma:89/89/243/89 Xp:551022 [ ] >>>You say, 'blah'

(my prompt is from the > to the >>>) the sever send the "you say,
'blah'", however, mud walker is showing it on the current line, since
apparently this mud doesn't send a newline after it sends a prompt.