[MudWalker] Macros and other things

Rhys Allen rhys_allen
Mon Apr 25 22:03:55 PDT 2005

Greets,

Still pining for text colouring *plead*.

Also like to have an option to create folders to place triggers
in...cause if I switch full time to MudWalker I'll have a bajiliion
(closer to 400) and well, it'll be a pain in the ass to find things
that way...

Emm...so macros...

Question really...

First of all.. how in the world do I set a macro to...say... F1? when I
try to add one it just gives me this weird code in the key code and
well, I don't get it ;)

Also, is it possible to set a macro to issue several commands at once?
Or is it limited to issuing just one simple command?

--Rhys