[MudWalker] New user with crash and colorset questions..

Bonnie Hancock bonniehancock01 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 09:09:43 PDT 2006

Hi.

 I downloaded mudwalker a while back, since I'm on a mac and couldn't for the life of me find a client for them.  I've been enjoying the program.  It's a great client for a non-code savvy individual like me.

 My first question is really basic, and probably me overlooking something.  The two default colorsets that come with the mud are white on black and black on white.  I prefer white on black, but I can't figure out how to make MW default to that instead of black on white.  Is there some 'save preferences' option I'm missing?

 My other question is a bit stranger.  I'm currently building on a mud going beta soon.  Somehow, I crashed the game and corrupted an area file.  No big.   They restored it.  However, the files they restored suddenly double spaced every description.  Coders were able to fix this.  Except for me.  I still see most descriptions double-spaced, even though they look fine to everyone else.  What could cause this?

 Thanks, and great client!

 Bonnie