[MudWalker] MudWalker Digest, Vol 4, Issue 1

André Schieleit spam at anschitech.de
Tue Dec 12 15:05:02 PST 2006

Hi all,

thanks for your replies.
MudWalker here is version 0.3.2, I think that is the latest.
I checked the color settings as a first thing, this proved no solution.
The problem existed for a few days now. Today I logged in the MUD and
I wondered: the background colors are back. Hurray! :)
I still do not know what the problem was, but eventually MudWalker
again works fine and I'm happy.
MudWalker still is my best loved MUD-Client for the Mac, thanks for
the good work.

Best Regards,
   André