[MudWalker] Time-delayed events

Kevin Reid kpreid at mac.com
Fri Feb 27 04:18:19 PST 2009

On Feb 25, 2009, at 15:15, Susan Bridges wrote:

> Hi, I'm a Mudwalker user and I need timed events for time-delays in
> aliases and triggers, and also for !whisk event. How can I do this?

This is simply not possible. It is a planned feature, but I haven't
been working on MudWalker lately.

For those that might be interested in working on it, the foundation
should be that a script can specify a time interval and a block of
code (function?) to be called after it (from the run loop) -- possibly
with syntax sugar to make it easy to write "do X, delay, do Y".