[MudWalker] Lag issue

Susan Bridges sbridges at bdk.net
Sat Feb 28 16:43:24 PST 2009

Hello again! Thanks for the answer about timed events.

I have worked out most of my issues with Mudwalker and am getting used
to it. However, I find that even with the most economical and sparing of
settings on my MUD, if I am in a quick-moving form I quickly get bogged
down. It can be up to thirty seconds before the screen catches up to
what's going on in the MUD, and in the meantime, I can't even type.

Is there any particular reason why it lags, and if so, can I do anything
to make it more responsive?

Thanks for any advice.