[MudWalker] Lag issue

John McKisson john.mckisson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 06:48:46 PST 2009

Hello Kevin/Susan

I ran into this problem a long while back when I switched to an Intel
processor.  Running the MW PPC code in emulation severely affects its
text processing speed.  I was savvy enough to be able to get the
source compiling under the latest XCode to make a Universal Binary and
that fixed the problem immediately.

If I remember correctly Susan you play Medievia? You can contact me on
there, I'm Humera, and I can set you up with the Intel version...
If you have an Intel processor that is...  I've also added some other
features to my version of MudWalker, including very basic support for
MudMaster compatible chat.  I can dig up my old project files from my
old computer if you're interested in those Kevin.  I think I got hung
up on creating a preference panel for Chat something to do with
upgrading to the new Interface Builder API.

John