[MudWalker] Lag issue

Susan Bridges sbridges at bdk.net
Sun Mar 1 07:38:21 PST 2009

John, thanks for your note. I am using a Mac PowerBook G4, the last one
before the Intel processor, so I don't think that's my problem. It seems
that my problem persists,  however. I am not a technical person so I'm
not sure I'll be able to do anything about it.

I would certainly like to be able to log into a clan chat server,
though. You're right about me and I'll look you up on Humera. Thanks again.