[MudWalker] another trigger question

Ryan circlethetree at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 22:58:49 PDT 2009

Hi there,

So I've been learning basic triggers from your mailing list to use with
MudWalker...

However I haven't found anything that answers my question of
if I need to have 2 or more triggers in one.

For example:
Let's say that when you walk into a room that has a fountain
you want the trigger to drink from the fountain.

I'd like to figure out how to have the script continue drinking as long as
the
mud says you me, "you drink the water."  And I want it to stop drinking
the pump when it says, "you are full."

Basically trying to see how to have a trigger continue as it waits for text
from the mud
to know what it's next operation is.

Thanks for any help,

Ryan