[MudWalker] I don't happen to have the manual... wondering about separator character

Shane Tarrant rpgmaster1532 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 11:51:07 PDT 2009

Hello. I have a friend that's currently using MudWalker and she's asking me for assistance due to my... shall we say, lengthy programming knowledge. I am a standard PC user, but I have 2 years experience with C and 1 year with Java, and as for popular Windows clients, I know how to make the IRE client Nexus do whatever I need it to, same for C/ZMUD and AL Client. If there is a separator character, I'd appreciate the information, and even better, if possible, a link to a complete MudWalker Manual. Thank you

Shane