[MudWalker] I don't happen to have the manual... wondering about separator character

Kevin Reid kpreid at mac.com
Mon Sep 7 04:37:07 PDT 2009

On Sep 7, 2009, at 3:38, Shane Tarrant wrote:

> Thanks for the info on the multiple commands. The reason I asked for
> a copy of a manual is I have no access to the client, but rather am
> helping a friend that lives rather far away with her operation of
> it. Unless the help system is on the site or Mudwalker is accessible
> for PC, I have no way to check that.

Well. I didn't even think of that situation. I can see how having the
help files online would be useful. And even though the help files are
readable HTML in both the source and application, the archives
are .dmg...

OK, I've uploaded a copy to:
   <http://switchb.org/kpreid/vw/mudwalker-help/>

And if you have a Subversion client, you can also get it from the
original source:
"svn://slimy.com/mudwalker/mudwalker/trunk/Resources/English.lproj/
MudWalker Help/"

Please place *trimmed* quotes *above* your text (like in this
message), and don't use HTML email there is a specific reason to do so.

--
Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>