[MudWalker] I don't happen to have the manual... wondering about separator character

Shane Tarrant rpgmaster1532 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 00:38:14 PDT 2009

Thanks for the info on the multiple commands. The reason I asked for a copy of a manual is I have no access to the client, but rather am helping a friend that lives rather far away with her operation of it. Unless the help system is on the site or Mudwalker is accessible for PC, I have no way to check that. She's been asking for assistance with a few things, and though I'm familiar with Lua and C/C+, it's still easier having the documentation on hand. So... Kevin, if you have a link to the help system, or if any of you Mudwalkers out there have a file of it, a link would be deeply appreciated.