[MudWalker] Question about the trigger configure in MudWalker

Kevin Reid kpreid at switchb.org
Mon Nov 8 03:22:38 PST 2010

On Nov 7, 2010, at 22:14, Hank Lin wrote:

> The attachment is the screen shot of Console messages, I circle the
> matched patterns with red square. Thanks for your time and your help.

Please post your replies *below selective quotes*, not above the
entire message, and send in plain text unless you have a reason not
to. Also, I specifically asked you to post a *cropped* screenshot so
that the attachment would not be unnecessarily large.

Unfortunately, what you provided doesn't have sufficient information:
we need to see the MudWalker-related contents from the Console
application (open Applications folder → Utilities folder → Console,
then choose "Console Messages" in the sidebar if that isn't already
what's showing), not the MudWalker link trace console (which does not
report errors).

What I'm expecting to find is a four-line message starting with
"Exception caught: ". But I'm interested in whatever text appears in
the Console at the same time you receive one of the lines-that-
disappears.

When you find it, please cut and paste the text; don't send a
screenshot.

--
Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>