[MudWalker] Question about the trigger configure in MudWalker

Hank Lin hanks1028 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:11:07 PST 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 4:22 AM, Kevin Reid <kpreid at switchb.org> wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2010, at 22:14, Hank Lin wrote:
>
>  The attachment is the screen shot of Console messages, I circle the
>> matched patterns with red square. Thanks for your time and your help.
>>

> Please post your replies *below selective quotes*, not above the entire
> message, and send in plain text unless you have a reason not to. Also, I
> specifically asked you to post a *cropped* screenshot so that the attachment
> would not be unnecessarily large.
>

> Unfortunately, what you provided doesn't have sufficient information: we
> need to see the MudWalker-related contents from the Console application
> (open Applications folder → Utilities folder → Console, then choose "Console
> Messages" in the sidebar if that isn't already what's showing), not the
> MudWalker link trace console (which does not report errors).
>
> What I'm expecting to find is a four-line message starting with "Exception
> caught: ". But I'm interested in whatever text appears in the Console at the
> same time you receive one of the lines-that-disappears.
>
> When you find it, please cut and paste the text; don't send a screenshot.
>

> --
> Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>

The followings are the message showed in Console at the same time the
disappeared line happened. Thanks.

11/8/10 9:02:08 AM    MudWalker[19107]
Exception caught: *** -[NSMutableStringProxyForMutableAttributedString
substringWithRange:]: Range or index out of bounds
  Caught by: <MWLink <MWTeeFilter: 0x18b0e00>:inward <->
outward:<MWTriggerFilter: 0x18b0da0>>
  Caught from: <MWTriggerFilter: 0x18b0da0>
  Caught because: BecauseExceptionInLinkSending

11/8/10 9:09:10 AM    MudWalker[19107]
Exception caught: Invalid parameter not satisfying: s != nil
  Caught by: <MWLink <MWEncodingFilter: 0x18b3dd0>:outward <->
inward:<MWTelnetFilter: 0x20ace00>>
  Caught from: <MWEncodingFilter: 0x18b3dd0>
  Caught because: BecauseExceptionInLinkSending