[phobos] Tango and the new time lib

Lars Tandle Kyllingstad lars at kyllingen.net
Thu Apr 29 08:09:29 PDT 2010

I agree, and I also find their claim rather strange.  I don't think they
can prevent others from creating code with a similar interface to
theirs.  (If that were the case, the Wine and Mono devs would be in big
trouble.)

So that leaves the code.  Unless SHOO has copy-pasted the code from
Tango, I cannot see how their claim holds any water.  There are only so
many ways to figure out which day of the month it is.

-Lars