[phobos] Upping the number of bugzilla votes from 10 to 100

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 07:05:15 PST 2010

You mean post the results of this query every month: http://goo.gl/xDqOe? It
just sounds like adding clutter to the newsgroup to me.

I don't think it's not hard to query the issue tracker if someone wants to work
on fixing a bug.

Well, I think giving the community feedback as to what bugs are listed as higher
priority without requiring them to manipulate the bugzilla interface would help
people to remember to vote, plus it gives the developers a reminder as to what
needs fixing.

In my company, we have a weekly meeting discussing all open issues, and it was a
way better tool to get people to fix issues than just hoping they looked at the
bug list periodically.  In effect, posting to the NG is like a squeaky wheel
calling for grease.

And is the NG really so uncluttered that it can't have one more post per month?
;)

-Steve