[phobos] Makefile

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:02:46 PST 2010

I basically flunked the build processes course and I don't actually know
Make.  My success rate compiling software on Linux is well under 50%.  I
loved the old make file because it required no configuration, etc. and
everything always worked.  My biggest concern is that, for new school
programmers that don't use makefiles in their own projects and don't know
how to fix them if something goes wrong, the build process needs to Just
Work (TM) without any tweaking.  I frankly don't care how messy it is under
the hood.