[phobos] next release

Lars Tandle Kyllingstad lars at kyllingen.net
Thu Sep 9 14:18:01 PDT 2010

In principle I agree that this would be the tidiest solution. But considering the size of the date/time modules that have been proposed (and those aren't even complete yet), I fear std.datetime will be huge.

How about keeping std.date and introducing std.time?

Anyway, if there is agreement on a solution, I can take care of moving stuff around tomorrow - tonight for most of you, that is - if nobody beats me to it.

-Lars