[phobos] next release

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Fri Sep 10 01:40:45 PDT 2010

(2010/09/09 23:08), Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 9/9/10 8:20 CDT, Lars Tandle Kyllingstad wrote:

> 2. Define std.datetime, paste std.stopwatch in it, and have it import
> std.date for now

Is there the clear reason to adopt std.datetime?
I think that std.time is better. Because name is short, and I think
"time" include concept of the "date".

> 3. Put a reminding comment in std.date that it'll be deprecated in favor
> of std.datetime

There is not a replacement yet. How about commenting after a replacement
was completed? I think that announcing it by a document till then is better.