[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2008

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Wed Sep 15 15:55:48 PDT 2010

I'm getting a tad worried that we embrace everything that could possibly
work under the ranges juggernaut. Each decision in part is justified
(delegates, sealed ranges, opApply, now pointers) but at the end of the
day we should clarify a charter. For example until yesterday I had no
idea and no intuition that pointers to output ranges should be
supported. What's next? Pointers to input ranges? etc.

I'm not saying we need to eliminate something from this diff or the
current definition. But a discussion about the ranges' charter would be
in order.

Andrei