[phobos] freebsd64 and osx32 + druntime semaphore test == evil

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 3 17:41:41 PDT 2011

I'm not sure why these two systems are so pissed off at the druntime
semaphore test, but they both are, in different ways.

OSX has, essentially forever, periodically crashed during the test.

Recently, freebsd64 has started hanging in the test an awful lot, but not
every time.  Eventually I notice it's been running way too long and kill
it.

I'd be happy to give access to the freebsd64 box for anyone who's willing
to dig in.  The osx box isn't mine to give access to, but I imagine sean
wouldn't mind adding another account should a volunteer show up to dig in
there too.

Anyone?

Thanks,
Brad