[phobos] Argh, how did I leave that main block in there by accident? (de572e9)

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 06:43:54 PDT 2011

Are you so sure someone would *always* notice this?  This seems like an error that should be caught by automatic testing (unit test).

I think with reviews, we are looking for subtle or logic errors, not obvious blow-up ones.  This was just a simple mistake, and that
shit happens.  I don't think anyone said that people would check in
bug-free code to the master branch.

Note the time between the initial checkin and the fix, this was not a significant issue.
-Steve