[phobos] Broken DMD Download Link

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Thu Aug 16 11:30:07 PDT 2012

On 16 Aug 2012, at 19:15, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Anyone has an insight into what's happening?
>
> On 8/16/12 1:08 PM, Chuck Allison wrote:
>> receive(
>> (int n) {queue.push_back(n);},
>> (Signal) {--nprod;},
>> (Tid tid) {tid.send(queue.pop_front());}
>> );
>> }

The problem probably is that (Signal) {} doesn't do what you might think
– it declares a delegate literal with one parameter named Signal (of
unspecified type), instead of a delegate with a nameless parameter of
type Signal.

I don't know off-hand why this worked in 2.059 – maybe a more precise
template constraint was added to receive().

David